Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lets Play TAG!!

here are a few questions answered by me and i am going to tag ppl. i have heard its fun...lets see!!
What is one weird thing about you that nobody knows till date?
I am obsessed with counting. Though i am not very good and accurate at it but i often count my steps while walking. if i am getting bored somewhere i just start counting things randomly.. trust me,its fun!!
Favourite Ice cream flavour?
CHOCOLATE:)
The craziest dream you had in the past one week?
It was just last night that i had this dream. i was travelling in a train with a friend and i was carrying two huge bags filled with valuables as my luggage. the journey was long and we reached our destination. we got down and started walking towards the taxi. the train left and when we stopped near the taxi, we realised that we forgot our luggage in the train. i start crying hysterically.
i had seen this same dream before and in the aforesaid dream, the old dream became a reality and i blame myself for making the same mistake twice. it was all very messed up.
One embarrassing thing you've done in public, which comes to your mind right now?
none that i would like to share..they are way too embarrassing;-0
Are you going to be attending MMSC? Why or why not?
OFCOURSE...!!!everyone should! check out the website...



You guys are supposed to answer the same questions, and pass it on to minimun 3 other people, and tell them that they've been tagged. After you've posted your replies on your blog, you let me know through mine!

1 comment:

Jayant said...

Well, its the first time I've bumped into your blog and the first post I found is something I dont exactly adore- TAG!!
I still can't get the hang of it, as it appears way too nonsensical to me to ask people silly questions (after answering them yourslef first :P)
anyways, no offence intended, its just my opinion so sorry for violating your condition of tagging other friends of mine..

as for the MMSC, I've known through my MIC friends that it's going to be a really BIG event and your post just added to that impression.
Now I feel like attending it
keep posting!